Monday, September 10, 2012

I am half a year old already!


Can you believe it?  I am six months old today.  Mom said time has flown by! ( I guess she's already forgotten about how I used to get up every two hours at night.  Good news is now I limit my night wakings to once a night, a big improvement!)  I will have my six month photo op later, but wanted to share a few things first.  In the past couple weeks I got to do some fun things.  I went to the water park, was baptized and flew to NJ to spend more time with Uncle John and Aunt Molly.  In NJ, I went to the beach for the first time and felt the Atlantic Ocean.  This past saturday, I even went to my first football game.  Go Tribe!
After all the excitement of my baptism. 



With Daddy at my first football game!
Mom, Dad, & Reverend Kerr










No comments:

Post a Comment