Monday, November 12, 2012

My 8 Month Photo Shoot... fail.

My 8 month photo shoot wasn't as easy or as fun for mom as she thought it would be...  Since it was just the two of us, we went out to a field by our house that had these BIGGG bales of hay.  On the short walk there- I spit up sweet potatoes all over myself. I guess they didn't agree with my belly... NOT my fault!  Mom wasn't happy because she didn't bring a change of clothes.  When we got there, she let me stand up right next to the hay bales.  The first thing I did was try to eat it... I don't know why Mom was surprised.  That's just what I always do.  I want to know what it tastes like... But, another problem came up.  I don't have good hand/eye coordination yet.  I scratched my face.  So now, I had a messy shirt and a scratch on my face.  Mom really wasn't happy now! Whoops!

Here are the pictures that she was able to take.  We even took a few more when we got home with the leaves, to show the seasons.  See you all soon :)








No comments:

Post a Comment