Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm almost 6 weeks old!

Whoa! We haven't blogged in a longtime!  James is now over month old...5.5 weeks to be exact.  A lot has happened since the last post.  Let's see...
 
A few weeks back James started on formula when he just simply could not be satiated. But, weird things began to happen.  After a few visits to the doctor, it was discovered that he has a Milk & Soy Protein Intolerance AND baby reflux.  Poor kid, I know!  However, poor mommy too... He would cry and cry and nothing would make him feel better.  Just this week, we found out that we had to go on a formula that only a doctor's prescription can get for us...It's called Neocate.  Its an amino acid based formula. That way, no milk proteins will hurt James' poor little tummy.  We will wait and see how this one works. Let's hope for all of our sake that we are successful!


Now, here's a bit from the little man...


Mom hasn't been very good at updating this, but it's mostly my fault. I tend to keep her busy!  On the weekend of March 23rd, I got a special visit from Aunt Molly & Uncle Johnnie.  I sure wish they would visit all the time.  They even brought me my first Easter basket!  When they were here I made my first visit to Paul's.  (Don't tell anyone that mom and dad let me go to the bar at this age... they might get in trouble!)
























In the past few weeks, I've had several photo shoots... I got to visit the Easter Bunny at Yankee Candle for the first time. I may have slept the whole time, but I promise you I was excited!  And then it was time for Easter. Mom and dad took me to Bruton Parish for the first time. I looked VERY handsome!









All ready for church!



































After Easter, mom's cousin Jaimie came to visit me...I call her Aunt Jaimie. We relaxed and had a great visit.  That was just around the time I officially turned One Month old!


 Saturday April 15th was a BIG day. I got to go to my first football game and watch my daddy coach his players. 


I was the hit of the day!  Every one wanted to meet me...
Even Mike Tomlin, the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I hope I impressed him with my 40 time... Maybe 23 years from now, he'll be my coach too!









It's been a busy month...I need to nap for now.  Here are some more pictures of me. Hope you like them!

Love, James




No comments:

Post a Comment