Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm growing big and tall!

I'm almost 3 months old, my mom tells me.  Since we last wrote a lot has happened.  I'm still struggling with formula... and my reflux still makes me unhappy.  BUT- i am growing big and tall despite of that.  In fact, at my last doctor's appointment I was 25.25" and 14 pounds!  I go back again soon.  Hopefully I've gotten even bigger!

This was me at 2 months!












In mid-May, my grandparents brought me to Disney World!  I had so much fun meeting Mickey Mouse for the first time.  I even went in the swimming pool.  I didn't cry one bit, though I'm still not sure I like it. My mom wants me to be a good swimmer, so she's starting early!
Epcot

First Mother's Day at the swimming pool


They made me wear a hat... I HATE wearing hats!

The rest of May was pretty uneventful.  I went to the go kart place with my parents for Memorial Day... 

That's it for now... My mom goes back to work soon :( Good thing it's only for a few days!

Love,
James


No comments:

Post a Comment